BOARD OF ELECTIONS VOTER’ S REGISTRATIONSubmitted by esviadmin on Fri, 09/25/2020 - 11:16am
Due to COVID-2019 pandemic, the Elections System of the Virgin Islands offices are temporarily observing reduced hours. To ensure every qualified elector is registered to vote, the Board of Elections will be scheduling voter registration outreach across the territory.
In the St. Croix District, the Board of Elections will be conducting voter registrations at the following locations, dates and times:
- Rudolph Schulterbrandt Agriculture Grounds 7:00 AM to 9:00 AM Saturday, September 26, 2020
- Sion Farm Ballpark 10:00 AM to 12:00 PM Monday, September 28, 2020
Items required to register:
- Birth Certificate or
- Passport (United States) or
- Military Discharge form (DD214) or
- Naturalization Certificate
(Note: Copied documents will not be accepted)
A face mask must always be worn. Social distancing and other local/federal recommendations will be followed.
For any questions or concerns, please contact the Elections System St. Croix Office at 340-773-1021.