Board of Elections Voter’s RegistrationSubmitted by esviadmin on Fri, 05/22/2020 - 2:25pm
Due to COVID-2019 pandemic, the Elections System of the Virgin Islands offices are temporarily closed until Friday, May 29, 2020. To ensure every qualified elector is registered to vote, the Board of Elections will be scheduling voter registration outreach across the territory.
In the St. Croix District, the Board of Elections will be conducting voter registrations at the following locations, dates and times:
- Buddhoe Park Bandstand 10:00 AM to 12:00 PM Saturday, May 23, 2020
- D.C. Canegata Recreation Ballpark 10:00 AM to 12:00 PM Monday, May 25, 2020
- Castle Burke Community Center 10:00 AM to 12:00 PM Saturday, May 30, 2020
- David Hamilton Jackson Park Bandstand 10:00 AM to 12:00 PM Monday, June 1, 2020
- Sion Farm Ballpark 10:00 AM to 12:00 PM Saturday, June 6, 2020
- Buddhoe Park Bandstand 10:00 AM to 12:00 PM Monday, June 8, 2020
- D.C. Canegata Recreation Ballpark 10:00 AM to 12:00 PM Saturday, 13, 2020
Items required to register:
- Birth Certificate or
- Passport (United States) or
- Military Discharge form (DD214) or
- Naturalization Certificate
(Note: Copied documents will not be accepted)
A face mask must always be worn. Social distancing and other local/federal recommendations will be followed.
Voter Registrations are currently being scheduled in St. Thomas-St. John District. Timely notification will be provided.
For any questions or concerns, please contact the Elections System St. Croix Office at 340-773-1021.