No, you can become a No Party affiliate. You will not be allowed to vote in the Primary election. Primary elections are for members of parties only.
There are three (3) political parties in the Virgin Islands, they are:
- Independent Citizens Movement Party of the Virgin Islands
- The Republican Party of the Virgin Islands
- The Democratic Party of the Virgin Islands
Posted 10/21/2016 12:03 pm
It's easy! Apply in person at one of the following locations in this link.
Posted 10/21/2016 12:02 pm
- Birth Certificate or
- Passport (United States) or
- Military Discharge form (DD214) or
- Naturalization Certificate
Copied documents will not be accepted.
Posted 10/21/2016 12:01 pm
- Must be a citizen of the United States.
- Must be eighteen years of aFge or turn 18 before the next election.
- Must meet the residency requirement
- Must be residing in the territory at least (90) days before a primary or General election.
- Must be residing in the election district at least ninety (90) days.
- Not be convicted felon who has not been discharged or pardoned.
- Not have been adjudged mentally incompetent as to your ability to vote by a court of competent jurisdiction.
Posted 10/21/2016 11:59 am