LAST DAY TO DAY TO EARLY VOTE FOR THE 2022 PRIMARY ELECTION IS MONDAY, AUGUST 1, 2022Submitted by esviadmin on Sun, 07/31/2022 - 12:00am
Supervisor of Elections, Mrs. Caroline Fawkes, is informing the public the last day to Early Vote for the 2022 Primary Election is Monday, August 1, 2022. Supervisor Fawkes wants to thank all electors who came in to cast their ballots. Early voting hours are from 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM. On St. John Early Voting begins at 9:00 AM and closes at 4:00 PM. The Early Voting Locations are:
- District of St. Croix – Elections Office-Sunny Isle Shopping Center Unit 26
- District of St Croix- St. Joseph Church Hospitality Lounge
- District of St. Thomas-St. John- Charlotte Amalie High School Gymnasium
- District of St. Thomas-St. John- Tutu Park Mall (former Scotia Bank location)
- District of St. Thomas – St. John - Julius Sprauve Elementary School (St. John)
The number of Early Voters to date territory wide are as follows: St. Croix- 1,845, St. Thomas- 1,887, and St. John- 90, for a total of 3,822 Early Voters.
Supervisor Fawkes wants to thank Elections System staff, Board Members, Elections Officials, Support Agencies and Electors who came in to cast their ballots. Electors who were unable to cast their ballot during the Early Voting can cast their ballot on Election Day scheduled for Saturday, August 6, 2022. Voting Centers will open from 7:00 AM to 7:00 PM. Voters are encouraged to familiarize themselves with the voting machine or the voting process before Election Day.
In closing, Supervisor Fawkes reminds “Have a Vision? Make the Right Decision! Vote!”