What are the requirements to be a registered voter in the Virgin Islands?Submitted by esviadmin on Fri, 10/21/2016 - 11:59am
- Must be a citizen of the United States.
- Must be eighteen years of aFge or turn 18 before the next election.
- Must meet the residency requirement
- Must be residing in the territory at least (90) days before a primary or General election.
- Must be residing in the election district at least ninety (90) days.
- Not be convicted felon who has not been discharged or pardoned.
- Not have been adjudged mentally incompetent as to your ability to vote by a court of competent jurisdiction.
- Not be registered elsewhere - in any other State or Territory of the United States or in any foreign country or any other election district.